At this time we can verify the account using one of the following documents for users in one of our Supported Countries.
- National ID card
- Driver's license
Note: a Passport is the preferred option in most countries.
(We're expanding our system coverage, so be on the lookout for more updates on this front in the future.)
Here’s what you need to do:
- Open your ZEBEDEE app
- Tap the Profile icon in the top right to enter the Settings
- Select Personal and start Identity Verification
Tips for easy verification:
- Make sure all the information on your ID is clearly visible
- Position yourself in good lightning while taking the selfie
- Follow the instructions on the screen carefully and you should be verified in no time
Limits increase once you're verified
Without verifying your identity, you can send and receive up to 2,000,000 sats per month and hold up to 250,000 sats in your ZEBEDEE app at any time.
Once you’ve verified your identity, the limits increase to 25,000,000 sats per month and 2,000,000 sats maximum balance in your ZEBEDEE app.