How to play CS:GO on ZBD Infuse?
Download and install Steam. Create a Steam account if you don’t already have one.
2. Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
Download and install CS:GO for FREE via the Steam Store.
3. ZEBEDEE Wallet
The ZEBEDEE Wallet is your gateway into the world of Bitcoin gaming. It lets you hold Bitcoin and easily send it to and from games (in satoshis).
- If you’re on Android, download the ZEBEDEE Wallet on the Google Play store.
- If you’re on iOS, download the ZEBEDEE Wallet from the AppStore.
- Go to zebedee.io/infuse to download and install ZEBEDEE Infuse.
- Log in with Steam on ZEBEDEE Infuse
- Enter your Steam username and password to connect it to Infuse
- You should see this window:
- Choose the CS:GO icon in Infuse.
- Choose a server to play on. You can choose any “READY” server, but keep in mind that they have different entry fees and are based in different locations.
- Infuse comes pre-loaded with 500 sats so you'll be able to start playing immediately and get a chance to earn some sats which you can use to pay the server entry fees in the future.
- Simply press "Click to join" and CS:GO will start up automatically.
- If you have to pay the entry fee, click "Pay QR to Enter Game".
- A QR code will appear.
- Open the ZEBEDEE Wallet app on your phone and press the SCAN button.
- Aim your phone at the QR code on the screen.
- Confirm the payment.
- Once you've paid the entry fee, simply press "Click to join" and CS:GO will start up automatically.
- There's an 8 minute warmup period before each match begins, to allow all players to join.
Tournament mode (deathmatch): Your score in % also represents the % of Bitcoin you've won from the pot—the total of the entrance fees paid by all players.
Survival mode (pending): Here you win Bitcoin from the specific player you kill—not from the pot itself. The higher the entrance fee for joining the survival mode, the more Bitcoin you'll earn per kill. If you're out of Bitcoin, you're out of the game.
- When your match is finished, press “Withdraw Now” to get your Bitcoin out of Infuse and into your ZEBEDEE Wallet or press ‘Find Next Match’ to use your balance for your next match.
- When withdrawing, simply scan the QR code with your ZEBEDEE Wallet (with the Scan function shown a few steps above) to transfer the sats back to your Wallet.
That's it! Enjoy playing CS:GO for Bitcoin and join us on Discord if you have any questions (or need some sats to get started).