Set up Two-Factor Authentication (2FA) to add an extra layer of security to your ZEBEDEE app. This is also known as Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA).
- Open your ZEBEDEE app and tap the "Profile" icon in the top left corner to head into Settings
- Go to "Privacy & Security" and select "Enable Two-Factor Authentication"
- Scan or copy the code into an authenticator app, such as the Google Authenticator (for iOS or Android) and tap “Next”
- Enter the token from your authenticator app
- Safely store the backup codes (you can use them to restore your account if you lose access to your authenticator) - These are ONLY SHOWN ONCE during the setup process, so please store them somewhere secure.
- Select “Close” to finish the setup