A short guide to help you install and log in to the ZEBEDEE app.
Looking for this guide in another language?
- More languages coming soon...
1. Download & install the ZEBEDEE app to your device
- If you’re on Android, download ZEBEDEE from Google Play
- If you’re on iOS, download ZEBEDEE from the App Store
2. Create an account to log in – if you already have an account, you can skip this step
If you haven’t set up an account yet, you’ll need to create a new one.
Option 1: Sign up with Bitstamp
If you don't have a Bitstamp account, you can create a new one through our app and you’ll get a $5 bonus.
1. Select “Log in with Bitstamp”
2. Choose "Register now for free"
3. Fill in the required fields to complete your Bitstamp registration.
4. Choose your ZBD Gamertag. Your Gamertag is your public name in the ZEBEDEE ecosystem.
Option 2: Create a new ZEBEDEE account
If you don’t want to sign up through Bitstamp, you can make a simple ZEBEDEE account.
1. Open the ZEBEDEE app and select “Create Wallet”
2. Select one of the options for signing up:
- Sign up with your Google account
- Sign up with your Discord account
- Sign up with a different email address
3. Choose your ZBD Gamertag. Your Gamertag is your public name in the ZEBEDEE ecosystem.
3. Log in to your ZEBEDEE app with an existing account
If you’re already registered, choose one of the options to log in.
- Use your Bitstamp account to log in
- Log in with your Google account
- Log in with your Discord account
- Log in with a different email address